Cover Supervisor - #600237
Have you got classroom experience? Are you looking for a role where you can have an impact on multiple year groups in multiple amount of subjects? You could be that teacher which delegates enthusiasm, passion and drive for the next generation; the valuable cover supervisor that all schools and pupils need!
Highlights of the Cover Supervisor role:
- Both full and part time opportunities
- Work around your own availability - have access to your own online diary
- work is pre-prepared for each class
- A chance to build relationships with multiple schools and / or one specific school long-term
- Support of the SLT and Cover Manager if any problems arise
- No extra responsibilities
To become a cover supervisor, you don’t need to be a qualified teacher. If you are an experienced TA, have experience working with young people or have graduated university and would like to teach your own specialism, we want to hear from you!
- Guaranteed Work Scheme
- A range of online training and CPD, including Team Teach training
- Refer a friend scheme - £50 per referral
- No umbrella fees that affect your pay
- Personalised support from a specialist consultant who can help find the right role for you
If you’re interested in this opportunity or would like to find out more about what Teaching Personnel have to offer give us a call on or email
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.