Science Teacher - Bristol - #600082
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
A school in central Bristol are looking for a science teacher to start in February.
Your new school
A school in Bristol is seeking a highly motivated and dedicated Science teacher to join their outstanding academy, starting in February 2023. The school is dedicated to providing an 'Outstanding' education to students, as recently recognized by Ofsted. The teachers prioritize building strong relationships with students and parents and implementing creative and inspiring approaches to learning.
Your new role
As a member of this welcoming and supportive school, the successful candidate will be responsible for planning, delivering, and marking classes within KS3, with potential for some cover in KS4. We are open to considering both NQTs and ECTs, and the school are happy to provide a comprehensive induction and support for the successful candidate.
The school is an academy offering 'Outstanding' education as recently reviewed by Ofsted. The teachers uphold this with their strong ethos and focus on building relationships with students and parents, its creative take on learning, and the inspiration that is implemented into lessons. The staff are welcoming and friendly and more than happy to offer support and help the successful candidate integrate well.
If you are driven and determined to ensure the best outcomes for students, please apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team
What you'll need to succeed
- You should have experience within a classroom setting in the last 2 years.
- Experience in teaching key stage 1 is preferred but not necessary.
- Experience with SEN children.
- A comprehensive understanding of the English national curriculum.
- You will need strong communication skills.
What you'll get in return
- You will be paid a competitive daily wage and holiday pay
- You will receive free CV and interview advice.
- Experience working in exclusive HAYS school
- FREE up to date safeguarding training
- Access to our online booking app and work calendar
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this Teaching job in Bristol, then please click Apply Now to forward an up to date copy of your CV or call us now or call . If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.