Shift Supervisor - #561701
Cobra Coffee - Starbucks Franchisee
We’re looking for Shift Supervisors who can embrace our coffee culture and inspire a great performance.
What to expect
Joining us as a Shift Supervisor, you’ll be responsible for delegating tasks to our store partners to create and maintain the Starbucks experience for our customers. You’ll support the Store Manager when it comes to managing the team, and help operate the store, including rotas, feedback, training and coaching.
What you’ll need
Our Shift Supervisors display a ‘customer comes first’ attitude and act as a role model, displaying commitment and flexibility when it comes to working hours, covering evenings, mornings and weekends. You’ll also live and breathe our core values and ensure your team is aware and active when it comes to applying them to everyday work.
You’ll support the Store Manager in the running of the team and undertake any duties that will assist with their goals and objectives.
- Have experience of interacting with and fulfilling the needs of customers
- Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security
- Be flexible to work a variety of early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
- Have great attendance and punctuality
What’s in it for you?
This superb opportunity to join us as a Shift Supervisor includes:
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Cobra Coffee Starbucks discount (only available in Cobra stores)
- In-store discounts and free beverages (limits per shift)
- Southern Co-op colleague member discount card
- Life insurance and other support benefits
We look forward to seeing your application!