Specialist Key Worker - #561657
The Fedcap Group
Our Key Workers have a professional qualification or experience from employment and/or health backgrounds, exhibit a passion for supporting people, sound judgement, flexibility and demonstrate excellent coaching and development skills , enabling them to work with those furthest away from the labour market on an intensive level.
This is an outreach role therefore the successful candidate would be covering the area meeting customers face to face. A driving license and own car are essential for this role.
You will be…
As a Key Worker, you will provide intensive end to end support to a small caseload of participants, remotely across a wide geographical cluster ensuring that the support provided is both appropriate and bespoke to meet the exact needs of each participant. To support with the development of a holistic health and employment approach, progressing participants closer to the labour market and into sustainable employment.
You will really make a difference to people’s lives and their families.
Can you embrace our company values which are Kindness, Respect, Integrity, and Innovation?
Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Experience of supporting those with health issues back into work/ vocational rehabilitation/ occupational health or in supported employment services.
- Understand the barriers unemployed job seekers may currently face.
- Be a great communicator with high energy, confident and adaptable.
- Digitally savvy with the ability to communicate with others using technology to support people face to face and/or remotely.
- Customer service driven and willing to put the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- Someone who loves a challenge with the skill to work in a fast-paced targeted environment.
- Experienced in motivating, coaching, and influencing others.
- Results focused
- Customer centric
- Rapport building
- Quality & compliance.
What else can we offer you?
...a rewarding career that makes a genuine difference to people’s lives.
- You won’t work on weekends or bank holidays!
- A monthly benefits scheme worth £500 with access to over 900 retailers
- A cycle to work scheme that is open all year long!
- Laptop and mobile phone for every employee!
- Employee assistance programme (EAP). A telephone service offering various support services including emotional support, stress helpline amongst others.
- The opportunity of an Institute of Employability Professionals (IEP) qualification for all employees
- A two-week Induction and training programme
- Company annual leave, including a buy/sell scheme
- Free life cover!
- Pension with a 4% match from Fedcap
Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
Fedcap Employment is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity.
Disability confident employer and Access to work
Fedcap is a recognised Disability Confident Leader with commitments to aim to recruit, retain and develop disabled people within the company. We encourage applications from people with disabilities and will offer to support with reasonable adjustments where required.
As a Disability confident employer, we work in partnership with other organisations’ to underpin the governments aspiration to support disabled customers into work. This includes but not limited to making reasonable adjustments and providing specialist equipment to those who need it so they can work in a comfortable working environment.
Veterans and service personnel
Fedcap is positive about employing veterans and service personnel spouses or family members as part of our commitment to upholding principles of the Armed Forces Covenant.
Advert expiry: If you are interested in the position we recommend applying at your earliest convenience. Fedcap reserves the right to withdraw a job advertisement at any time.
Mission: To create opportunities for people by designing and delivering innovative, sustainable solutions and creating measurable changes for those who are socially disadvantaged.
Fedcap Employment and Fedcap Employment Scotland delivers employability solutions across the UK to build communities through a blend of local frontline professional teams and like-minded supply chain partners, using innovative and tested ideas developed both locally and internationally.
Our service is designed to give each individual the best opportunity according to his/her abilities and needs. Our programs provide targeted employment supports to a range of underserved groups, including single parents, people who were previously incarcerated and individuals with health, mental health and/or substance use conditions.
Fedcap Employment and Fedcap Employment Scotland joined The Fedcap Group in 2018.