Agile Coach - #510684
The Curve Group
Salary - up to £65,000 + benefits
About the client -
An opportunity to join the UK's number 1 'investment supermarket' for private investors who are trusted with more than £100 billion by over 1.4 million clients. They are a secure, FTSE 100 company, based in the heart of Bristol now with over 1,700 people and a service to be proud of. A growing company with a small company spirit and a great ethos, who are steered by their core values that promote service, quality, innovation, and opportunity in everything they do.
They're looking for an Agile Coach to join their Digital team delivering change in a fast-paced environment, working collaboratively with the existing Agile Coaches encouraging best practice and ways to deliver the highest possible value to their clients.
Within the role you will be continually improving organisational agility, using data and industry best practice to respond to challenges in a timely fashion, whilst being responsible for effective and inclusive ways of working with up to two teams whilst establishing a culture of learning and continuous improvement. In addition, you will work in partnership with other Agile Coaches to share learning and evolve ways of working within immediate teams and across the wider organisation.
- Leading teams to become highly effective at delivering a continuous flow of value to our clients and colleagues.
- Identify opportunities to improve whilst promoting an open and inclusive environment.
- Ensuring productive and sustainable ways of working within teams.
- Coaching and mentoring teams, in support of them becoming more autonomous.
- Promote metrics and practices that encourage data driven, results orientated decision making, to achieve better outcomes at all levels of the organisation.
- Engaging with the other Agile Coaches and the wider organisation to demonstrate and embed behaviours that reflect our values.
- Facilitate improvement of our continuous delivery capabilities.
- Predicting and removing impediments, directly and through the facilitation of collaborative problem solving.
- Increase organisational agility by providing expertise on agile methods and transformation, considerate of HL's context and ambitions.
Experience and Skills:
- A solid understanding of agile and lean principles and approaches.
- A comprehensive understanding and demonstrable experience of Scrum or Kanban.
- Leading teams and facilitating team progress.
- Improving team performance.
- Coaching skills and experience of applying different models.
- Facilitation skills and an ability to steer conversations towards a desired outcome.
- Understanding of the Financial Services sector - desirable
An excellent opportunity working in a hybrid environment with constant learning, dynamic teams, and a great ethos, joining a company steered by core values that promote service, quality, innovation and opportunity in everything they do. Apply now!