Senior Recruitment Consultant - #510662
PRECISION RESOURCE GROUP LIMITED
Precision Resource Group has recently been ranked within The Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 for one of the highest sales growth of the past 4 years.
We are based in the heart of Bristol, with four industry recognised firms such as Finitas, Panoramic Associates, Panoramic Care and iO! Each have a unique department: Finance & Insurance, Housing, Legal, Public health, Education, Healthcare, Tech and Engineering.
This fantastic opportunity is within our Finitas Team recruiting within the Finance sector.
We are looking for someone with recruitment experience in the finance industry. This role will be dealing with clients outside of the UK, as many clients are based in New York, Asia and even Canada! The candidate will be expected to visit these places to attend meetings with clients and to build long lasting relationships. This opportunity would allow you to work quality jobs in a senior market, alongside one of the highest billing recruiters in the business.
What skills are required?
- Career focussed with strong ambition to succeed.
- A proven history of billings and a record of clear business development, relationship building & making deals
- Bristol based - expected to travel
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Confident, competitive & driven to succeed.
- Leadership qualities with future ambitions to build a team
What WE offer YOU
- Competitive salary that recognises your experience.
- Career progression with clear targets and parameters for promotion
- Personal development and Management training
- Fantastic uncapped commission scheme. (no threshold)
- Monthly incentives - Lunch club, indulging in a 5* restaurant with food and drinks paid for + half a day off work.
- Highly celebrated luxury holiday incentives - Barcelona, Monaco, Dubai, Tampa, Palma, Skiing in the Alps