Personal Assistant to MD - #510585
Lucy Bristow Appointments
Personal Assistant to MD
Hybrid working: 2 days a week remotely
Salary 32k - £36k DOE + benefits including profit bonus, attendance bonus, staff discounts, laptop and mobile
This is a superb opportunity to join a hugely successful global business supporting the MD for UK & Ireland. This role would suit someone highly organised who likes working in a fast paced, dynamic environment, who can anticipate needs and loves to see a smooth ship sailing.
Responsible for providing a comprehensive range of effective, confidential administrative support for the Regional Managing Director, UK & Ireland, including full proactive management of diaries, travel arrangements, expenses and assigned projects.
- Providing complete and confidential administrative support to Regional MD, ensuring proactive diary and effective email management. Provide ad hoc support to Regional Leadership Team
- The preparation of pre-meeting documentation and presentations
- Ensuring all travel arrangements / documentation requirements are fully met and planned for in advance
- Organising meetings and events. Including the arrangement of relevant logistics and agendas
- Liaising and building relationships with key internal and external stakeholders as and when required.
- Administration and housekeeping of any relevant Sharepoint / internal company sites
- Provide cover for Chairman and Advisory Board in the absence of their EA
- Raising Purchase orders and managing the expenses in an effective and efficient way.
- There is no direct legal responsibility, however, a commercial mindset and awareness of the sensitivity of the information that this role may be exposed to is required
- Proven Personal Assistant experience at a senior management level.
- Excellent relationship building skills and thrive on managing complexity in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organisation skills, particularly in relation to diary and event project management.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft suite including Teams, Excel and Powerpoint
- Flexible, self-motivated and proactive approach to managing workload
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to juggle conflicting priorities in a complex environment
- Highly developed problem solving skills with the ability to think on your feet and provide effective, logical solutions.
- Confidence in decision making ability to ensure no unnecessary escalation.
- The ability to appropriately influence all levels of the organisation.
- Experience of dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven professional and efficient approach and able to work appropriately with confidential and sensitive information.
You will need a car to commute to the workplace.