Store Manager - BQR - #482876
*WELCOME BONUS £1000 *COMPETITIVE SALARY *MONTHLY BONUS *50% EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT *LEADING OUTDOOR RETAILER*
About the role
Our Store Managers are fully accountable for everything going on in their stores. You will be responsible for;
- Leading and motivating your team to be the best
- Coaching and mentoring
- Driving Customer Service through team engagement and excellent product knowledge
- Maximising your store’s sales potential and profitability, driving the KPIs
- Delivering company standards to the highest level
- Visual merchandising and product launches
- Being a Brand Ambassador!
We are looking for someone with...
- Retail management experience from a fast-paced background
- Excellent people skills with a proven track record of leading, developing and motivating a team
- Strong organisational skills; time management is a must
- A passion for selling and customer engagement
- A record of commercial success and awareness
- Recognition of the importance of strong visual merchandising
- Awareness of the local, and competitor market
- Clothing experience - desirable but not essential
- Passion, enthusiasm, and a hands-on attitude
Who are we? At 365+ stores globally and over 3000 employees we are a leading outdoor retailer, with an always-evolving attitude. You can find out about our fantastic own-brand products, as well as our newly launched brands, such as Animal, at www.mountainwarehouse.com. We’re working hard on sustainability, introducing more and more organic and recycled products- One Planet. Check out our “Inside the Outdoors” section, where you can explore the outdoors, find expert advice on how to choose your ski pants or top tips for dog owners, and learn about some of our charity ventures.
- International- we have stores in Europe across Poland, Germany and Austria, across the pond in Canada and the USA, and our latest adventure is in New Zealand!
- Animal was acquired by Mountain Warehouse and re-launched in the Summer of 2021, initially with an online presence only, before we moved to showcasing a range in some of our stores. We are so excited to be opening our first stores.
Why join us?
We love seeing people grow; many of our team have started their journey with us, progressing to more senior roles. We are passionate about developing our store teams, recently launching an online learning portal with some great tools!
- Monthly Bonus scheme
- 50% Employee Discount across Mountain Warehouse and Animal, with a twice-yearly uniform allowance
- 1 weekend off per month, with 28 days annual leave, including Bank Holidays
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme, and a Colleague Hardship Scheme
- Employee Referral Incentive…unlimited
- Auto-enrolment Pension scheme
- A stable, successful and supported environment…so many of our team have grown their career here
If you embrace hard work and strive to achieve, then come on our journey, and join us - inside the outdoors!