Year 6 Teacher - #459394
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
A school in the Bristol area is looking for another year 6 teacher to join their team.
Your new school
A school in the Bristol area is looking for another year 6 teacher to join their team. The new role is due to start in the 2022 September term on a permanent basis, the school strives for greatness and ensues that it provides the children with the life-long skills that can be used beyond their primary years. You will be joining a supportive and friendly team who encourage reward for good behaviour and provide a supportive environment for their pupils.
Your new role
You will be required to plan and deliver lessons to a class of 27 students. You must be capable of class control and have the ability to teach a to a varying range of levels. The staff are friendly and supportive, and the ethos of the school reflects this. The head teacher is looking or a class Teacher who is confident within a classroom, and able to hit the ground running, leading from the front and working collaboratively as a key part of the team.
What you'll need to succeed
- You should have experience within a classroom setting in the last 2 years.
- Experience in teaching key stage 2 is preferred but not necessary.
- A comprehensive understanding of the English national curriculum.
- You will need strong communication skills.
What you'll get in return
- You will be paid a competitive daily wage and holiday pay
- You will receive free CV and interview advice.
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal teaching assistant consultant who is committed to finding a job that is perfect for you.
- Experience working in exclusive HAYS school
- FREE up to date safeguarding training
- Access to our online booking app and work calendar
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this Teaching job in Bristol, then please click Apply Now to forward an up to date copy of your CV or call us now or call . If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.