Customer Service Advisor - #459389
Jago Consultants Ltd
Job role - Service Advisor
Location – Bristol
Salary - Dependant on experience (up to £33,000 OTE)
I am recruiting for an automotive dealership in the Bristol area who are looking for an experienced Service Advisor to join their hugely successful dealership.
The successful candidate ideally will have previous experience as a Service Advisor and proven customer service experience skills.
Service Advisor job duties include:
- To Manage all service telephone and Walk-in enquires
- To meet and greet customers, qualify and identify customer’s needs for at vehicle drop-off
- To progress and update the customer throughout the day
- To discuss and up-sell additional work to the customer.
- Advise, and forward diarised unsold work
- Carry out inspections where necessary prior to handover to customer
- To ensure you deliver outstanding customer satisfaction
To apply for our Service Advisor role you will need to be able to demonstrate some of the skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Confident and professional communication skills
- Highly Organised
- Ideally have previous experience as a service advisor
- A good technical knowledge of vehicles
- To have a positive, customer focused attitude and approach to your work
- To have a valid driving licence
For more information on the Service Advisor role, or to discuss other opportunities please get in touch with Jamie at Jago Consultants.
Not the right role for you? Please visit our website for a full list of our current vacancies.
Did you know - you can refer a friend or colleague - and earn yourself a referral fee. Please see our website for more details of how you can earn up to £150.