Telecoms Field Agent - #418738
Telecoms Field Agent
Are you looking for your next challenge? We are currently seeking an experienced Telecoms Field Agent. We would love to hear from you if you have experience of fibre cable activities on external telecom infrastructure contracts.
You’ll be working in a part of telent that is dedicated to transforming the way support is delivered nationwide to Openreach, City Fibre and other external network providers. We aim to be the UK’s leading network installation business, harnessing and enhancing the skills of our people to deliver high-quality cost-effective services.
Excellent employee benefits: - we are committed to ensuring we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary, and benefits packages
Reporting to and directed by the Patch Manager you will support gangs employed by telent’s Partners locally to ensure all safety, compliance and quality standards are met through a defined audit and inspection regime set out by the TIS (telent Infrastructure Services) business.
Safety – ensure that safe working practices are adopted as the top priority for all activities undertaken and that they are supported by all relevant documentation correctly completed
- HA Relationships – work with Partners and Highways Authorities locally to develop an effective working relationship through ensuring consistent high levels of streetworks compliance and reinstatement quality
- Inspection Regime – complete in-progress, gate and retro checks in line with business requirements. Recording all results and undertaking remedial actions with the Partner’s gangs. Ensure that no further improvement notices are issued by local Highways Authorities as a result of telent’s performance
- Field Manager – monitor gang whereabouts and effectively manage your site visits using the Field Manager system
Business Operations Skills – Qualifications:
NRSWA Unit 2 & 10
- Full Driving licence
You’ll receive formal training and on-the-job training where appropriate – to ensure you’re up-skilled as technology develops along with E-learning schemes to help or refresh skills on-line.
You’ll be treated as an individual. We’re not a vast corporation, which means every individual counts. With us, you’ll be valued and supported, involved and empowered from day one.
Excellent employee benefits:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies
- Occupational health support
- Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with telent Reward scheme
If you are looking for an new challenge and the opportunity to work for a forward-thinking key player within the telecommunications sector then don’t delay, apply today.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.